Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lipgloss Break: Welcome!

Woot I finally found a name to use!

*Insert serious AA tone* Hi my name is Ivy and I am a cosmetic junkie. *giggles* I am a simple every day girl next door type of girl. I have a make up addiction. Particularly lipglosses and lipsticks. I own so many drug store ones and I am starting to grow my high end collection as well. I plan to write reviews, talk about my favorite products and just have a good time. ^^

I love to write stories, . I am going to start posting my stories on my blog for some feedback. I want to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly. It will only make my writing better. At least that is how I see things. I hope to one day publish my own book. About what? I do not know maybe ya'll will help me figure that out.

So a little more about me. I am a freshman in college. I am planning to study to become a physical therapist and on the side I am a freelance make up artist. Well at least I am starting out, I am not as good as some others out there. I do make videos on youtube. Find me www.youtube.com/perfectoamor123. On that note find me on Twitter and follow me! I talk to EVERYONE who @reply me www.twitter.com/vampireamor :D

Well that is all for now, cya ;D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your new blog :) I am your first follower! Now you have to keep to the task of updating it! I look forward to hearing all about the addiction we all share to makeup!

Ivy said...

Yay thank you Nat <3 Means a lot to me :]

I will update it, I promise! :D

Post a Comment