Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lip Gloss Break: Holiday Glam- Pin-up Look

Hey everyone so I did a tutorial on what I am going to wear for Christmas Eve. I hope you guys like it!



Eyes:
-TFIS
-MAC e/s in Sunday's Best (Naked Lunch is a better choice)
-MAC pigment in Shimmertime/
-MAC e/s in Nobility (Soft Brown works best too)
-Revlon Matte in 01 Vintage Lace
-MAC Black Track Fuildline
-Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara waterproof formula
-Mac Fix+ Rose

Lips:
-Nivea: A kiss of Flavor Cherry Tinted lip conditioner
-MAC lipliner in Cherry
-Buxom Big and Health Lip stick in Barcelona

Face: (I didn't wear anything in the video however this is what I am already planning to wear that day)
-Mary Kay: Time Wise Moisturizer
-MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC30
-Neutrogena 3-in-1 concealer for eyes
-MAC MSFN in Medium
-Jane Mineral Blush in 02 Stain (mention in video)
-MAC luster drops in pink rebel
-MAC Sculpt and shape powder in accentuate/ sculpt

I hope you guys enjoyed the tutorial!! Pictures will be up soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment